triumph cable scarf

Posted by SEAGAMES 2009 | 4:46 AM | | 2 comments »

Yesterday I shipped Dylan the Donkey, the Lupin Scarf and the Triumph Cable Scarf to NY. The scarf was a lot of fun to make. The pattern was easy enough to do while watching tv, but also interesting enough to keep me from being bored. I used di.Ve’ Zenith yarn - super soft machine washable Merino wool - which I love, but the yarn was splitty, especially with my pointy options needles.

Right now I’m in the middle of a scarf that was supposed to go out with the above package and a couple of Christmas presents. My recovery literally consists of: hospital, eat, knit, tv and sleep. What am I going to do when i have to go back to work?

2 comments

  1. Eric // January 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

    hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I wanna appreciate ur work ,i suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called called Blogerzoom.com They are offering very unique features with cheap prices. the team of blogerzoom will promote ur blog through all over the network , all u have to do is choose a pack plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every networks and see how u enjoy a lot of traffic plus good earnings from ur blog.

  2. yugender // November 11, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

    you are provided a good information
    We manufacturesTablet Press, Tablet Press machine, Rotary Tablet Press, Pharmaceutical machinery, Tablet Dies and Punches.